Our ATM is open 24 hours/7 days a week at our Georgia Street location.
All ATM TRANSACTIONS including deposits, withdrawals and transfers received after 12:00 NOON (CST) will be posted to your account on the next business day. No loan payments can be made through the ATM.
For questions or to report a lost or stolen ATM/Debit Card during banking hours, call or come into the bank.
The Mercantile Bank of Louisiana MO
222 Georgia Street
Louisiana, MO 63353
Phone: (573) 754-6221
Important SHAZAM Numbers
In the event of a lost or stolen Shazam Card during non-banking hours, please use the following numbers to talk with a actual person:
SHAZAM: (800) 383-8000
SHAZAM Fraud: (866) 508-2693
SHAZAM Local Support: (515) 558-7608
Automated Teller Machine Safety
- Be aware of the surroundings when using an automated teller machine, particularly after dark.
- Be accompanied by another person when using an automated teller machine after dark.
- Refrain from displaying cash. Place cash in a pocket as soon as a transaction is completed and count cash in the safety of a locked enclosure such as a car or home.
- Use another automated teller machine or return at a later time if anything suspicious is noticed when using or considering using an automated teller machine.
- Limit your time at the machine. Prior to arriving at the ATM site, have your card out to avoid any delay of going through your purse or wallet to find it.
- Cover your transaction with your body by blocking the keyboard from view. By doing this, you will prevent someone from learning your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Always keep your Personal Identification Number a secret. Never give the number to anyone or write it down anywhere. Memorize it or use a secret code if you must write it down.
- Notify us immediately if your ATM access card or your PIN number is lost or stolen.
- Never let anyone use your card or access code. Law enforcement officers or legitimate companies don’t ask for this information. Be suspicious if anyone does ask for these items.
- Report all crimes immediately to the operator of the automated teller machine or to local law enforcement officials.